Sarasota Pool Construction
At Ritzcraft Pools & Pavers, we believe the gunite & shotcrete pool construction process should be efficient, collaborative, and completely client-centered. When it comes to your swimming pool, you have a vision, and it’s our job to bring it to life. We start with clear communication- we guarantee no surprises and that we will always keep important project information up-front and up-to-the-minute. With the unique installation methods, and fully customizable design options, of gunite & shotcrete swimming pools, we understand the importance of our carefully thought out approach to your project.
Throughout design and planning and well into construction, our pool designers and construction experts will work with you closely, every step of the way. Below, please find some key project steps, along with what to expect during each phase of the gunite & shotcrete pool construction process.
Browse our gallery of recently finished projects and get inspired!
Request A Custom Quote
Ready to discuss your pool project? Call (941) 538-7671 or fill out the form below for a FREE custom quote!
Gunite & Shotcrete Pool Construction Process
- Bring a property survey and meet with one of our pool designers to see your vision brought to life via 3D state-of-art software program.
- This initial consultation and design session is free of charge.
Once you've filled out all required documents, our permitting specialists work side-by-side with engineers to push your plans through to the required city or county so we can start our dig.
- Lay out location for pool, equipment & deck
- Ensure there is proper access to the site
- Answer any questions you may have
Layout, Dig & Steel
- The dig begins
- Steel reinforcement is put into place
- Rough plumb will be completed
- We will choose the best quality application based on your job
- Our team maticuliously shoots the pool to ensure integrity
Plumbing & Grade
- Strip the forms and rough grade the area
- Run underground plumbing lines
Deck & Tile
- Add tile and coping
- Set pavers or travertine
- Place and pour footers (if you are recieving a cage)
Cage & Equipment
- Measure and install pool screen (if included)
- Set equipment where desired.
- Clean and prep pool shell for plaster application
- Once plaster is applied, we begin to fill the pool!
- Add salt and chemicals to balance your pool (it will take one month to completely balance your pool)
- Weekly brushing to ensure your surface's warranty
Site Cleanup & Final Walkthrough
- Clear construction site
- Review punch list items to ensure you have the quality you deserve
Once it's balanced, we will teach you how to maintain your pool.
Hoping you have years of enjoyment ahead of you!
Call (941) 538-7671 Today for a FREE Custom Pool Quote!
What Clients Are Saying About Us
Ritzcraft retiled and resurfaced our spa and pool and retiled our porch. The crews did great work and were very professional. We are picky folks, but they addressed all our questions. Love the finished product!! Brad, Erika, Stephanie, Nelson, Edson, and Jesus all met and exceeded our expectations.
I can't thank Dave and Ericka enough. They were great to work with and their crew was fantastic. They maintained excellent communication throughout and their crew was punctual and worked continuously from start to finish. Our remodel was somewhat complicated to include busting out concrete, adding a huge sunshelf, several lights, raising to entire pool depth and revamping the plumbing. The end result is amazing and really helps transform our backyard into a tropical oasis.
We just signed a contract to have Ritzcraft Pools build our new pool. After talking with several other companies in the area Ritzcraft was the best a being responsive, helping with the design work, and walking us through the options for the new addition. Larry was VERY patient with us and everyone was great in helping us pick the various designs. They also explained everything in great detail and worked with us to make the design fit our current Lanai. Thank you everyone at Ritz Craft!
Ready to Make Your Pool Dreams a Reality? Get in Touch!
View Our Gallery
See some of our best work and get inspired by browsing our portfolio of completed pool projects. Maybe you’ll see some accents or add-ons that you like and want to incorporate into your design plans—great! You are in charge of your custom pool design and we’re happy to work with you to create your ideal aesthetic. Share your design ideas with our expert pool designers and we’ll work with you to finalize your dream layout.